The mission of Family House is to improve the overall quality of life for the central-city Milwaukee community as guided by Christian precepts and actions through programs and activities that serve to enhance.
• Elderly resident long-term care
• Youth educational and leadership opportunities
• Community safety and cohesiveness
• Community and economic development
• Job creation
• Stabilization of the local area tax base
• Reduction of crime
• Decrease in the usage of illegal drugs and alcohol
• Improvement of the local area housing
• Provision of local and accessible role models
Our residents enjoying a game of bingo.
A few of our residents enjoying their time in the patio area.
Capturing priceless smiles!